Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Last Day of Summer

Labor Day...my last official day of summer. Went to the Septemberfest but it was the wrong end of it so there wasn't a whole lot going on. Pretty quiet day. I started to put my (new!) desk into order and enjoyed my lovely wood floors. So anway....

Summer on a scale of 1 to 10, I would say in terms of what I expected, um....a 2. If we're talking enjoyment, maybe a 4. Experience....I'd say an 8 or higher. It was not what I wanted or what I expected but it's what I got and I don't regret it.

Let me know how you would rate your summer.

4 comments:

MidwestSky said...

Is an 11 possible? So many GOOD things I didn't expect to happen (ever happen) did!

Anonymous said...

Id say 7.5, it was allot of new things: learning, planning, listening, adventure, missing friends, meeting new people, work, and some bordom. Basically it was summer, but not to bad.

Anonymous said...

I'd say my summer was about a....5 or 6. School dragged on longer than I anticipeted, an my snake count is a little lower than I was aiming for, but it's still climbing. Up to 14 now, not bad, but no were near 2 years ago's 29. However, camping was awesome, which more than made up for the all-consuming schoolwork trying to take over my life.

Anonymous said...

Probably an 8. We did a lot things summer. I have travelled more this year than in the last 3 years. Not running a 5k this year kinda brings down my summer rating. Working on the house has kind of destroyed my exercise schedule. But besides that I had a blast.