Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Braces and Backpacks

Hmm....that sounds like the name of a weird story. Actually those are the two things that have made me miserable today. I went to the orthodontist and had a whole manner of things ripped out, put back in, and tightened. That never makes for a pleasant day. The only interesting thing was that I had a British lady named Sarah working on me and she told me all about the candy called "rock" that they make by the sea side in England. Evidently the pink stripes on my shirt reminded her of it.

As for the backpack, well, the one I hall around co-op two days a week turns out to weigh around 30 pounds and it is hurting my back. I've had the most horrible headache all day from tension in my shoulders and my back aches all the time. This is the second time this week. Suppose I'll have to do something about that or I'll be permanently bent by the end of the year.

Ok, I've done my complaining so I'd better get back to work or there will be no sleep tonight.

No comments: