Thursday, June 29, 2006

Yipeee!!!!!!

I went online today to check my SAT scores and if I'm reading them correctly I got a 1970!!!!! A perfect is a 2400. My essay was one point away from perfect. I'm beyond excited and have been bouncing off the walls and squealing for the last half hour. Test scores are probably no big deal to a lot of people but it was really important to me that I be able to prove that I could do really good in school. That score is good enough to get me into an Ivy League school which is something I've only dreamed about. Even if I don't go there it's a nice thought to know that I could. The funny thing is my worst score is usually my math but I did the best in that subject. I am constantly amazed at how God sees the deepest desires of your heart and gives them to you in the most unexpected ways.

No comments: