Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

New Year's faired about as well as Christmas. What IS the matter with me? Never mind....I probably don't want to hear the answer to that.

Anyway, as the new year rolled in I was curled up with Lee, drinking sparkling cider on the Fenton's couch. We had a Star Wars (episodes 4,5,6) marathon until the early morning hours. As you get older the magic of staying up until midnight loses it's sparkle. My, I am getting cynical, aren't I? :)

As for the traditional resolutions, I think I'll keep it simple this year. I'm just doing one. Don't think I'll post it on my blog for the whole world to see, but if you really want to know you can ask me in person. I will let you know how it's going from time to time though. So, what about everyone else? Any New Year's resolutions you would care to share?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My new year Resolution which I will probably make into a prayer because that is the only way it will happen, is to be consistently exercising and running. Lord Help me!