Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas

I'm sorry to say that Christmas this year just did not feel quite like Christmas for any number of reason. The major one being NO SNOW!!! But it was still a nice day.

Scott gave me the craziest present I've ever received. He got me a certificate for a one hour lesson and two minutes of flying time at the indoor skydiving building in Nashua. Insane isn't it? If you are afraid of missing your opportunity to laugh at me, don't worry, it will all be captured on dvd.

Here are a few of my "favorites" around Christmas time......

Favorite Movies:

White Christmas, Holiday Inn, Christmas in Connecticut, The Bishop's Wife,
The Gift of Love, A Muppet Christmas Carol, Mrs. Santa Claus

Favorite Cds:

It's The Thought by Twila Paris, A Christmas Story by Point of Grace,
These Are Special Times by Celine Dion, A Christmas Celebration by Celtic Woman,
Good News by Kathy Matthea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to post Lyndsi! I am still asking God to forgive me for coveting that skydiving ticket. Let me know when you are going.